Southern Lights v.1.1.0 - Product Release Notes
Release Date: 2023-12-18
We're thrilled to unveil Southern Lights v.1.1.0, marking another step in our journey of continuous innovation and development, shaped by valuable feedback from our users. This release brings a suite of enhancements and new features, designed to further empower your green hydrogen projects.
New Features at a glance:
- Power inputs improved: Gain more precise control over your project simulations, for example by adjusting your imported files with a scaling factor.
- Easier feedback and support requests:We'e made it easier to share your thoughts with a “Support” button that notifies our support team directly. Use it whenever you have questions or need help.
- Enhanced Result Visualization: Quick results have been reordered for clarity, and results have gotten more improvements, making it easier to interpret your project data.
- “Scaling Factor” has now been added to the “Import File” section of a power source. This allows you to increase or decrease your power profiles by a multiplicator.
- Import file has a new description to help you know what file formats are supported.
- Stacked bar charts now have totals, as well as the selected label, showing when you hover a bar.
- The Quick Results Bar (the section to the right) is now showing graphs in the same order as the simulation flow, to always show the most relevant data on the top.
- Added new charts for looking at the sales revenue over time.